Terms of Service
HEMO-RAGE PAGE UNDERGROUND VIDEO CONTEST ("Contest") has ended as of 12/31/2012. We are no longer excepting videos for cash or prizes.
OFFICIAL RULES ONLY APPLY TO VIDEOS SUBMITTED BEFORE JANUARY 1st, 2013.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- 1. HERE'S HOW IT WORKS: Nutrex Research ("Sponsor") invites you ("Entrant") to record and submit your original video capturing your UNDERGROUND training, for an opportunity to win the $2,500 Monthly Prize and potentially the $10,000 Grand Prize. Create a video less than 4 minutes in length (the "Submission") and follow the instructions at www.hemo-ragepage.com ("Contest Website") to upload your Submission. All Submissions submitted will be screened for eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules before posting for public vote; such screening may take up to 3 business days. If Sponsor deems a Submission noncompliant with the Official Rules of the Contest or Terms of Service and Community Guidelines, such Submission will not appear on Contest Website or be eligible to participate in the Contest; see Rule #3 for Submission requirements. From the 1st day to the 25th of every month (the "Voting Period") up to and including the month of November 2012, all eligible Submissions which have been received and screened for eligibility will be available for voting on hemo-ragepage.com. Visitors will be given the opportunity to vote for their favorite Submission by following the online instructions. At the conclusion of each Voting Period, the top five (5) Submissions that received the most eligible "Votes" will move on to the monthly final selection process in order to choose the top 5 winners placing in the HEMO-RAGE PAGE video contest. Once the votes are in and the contest is completed, our judging panel will determine the order of the top 5 videos submission for the final selection process. After the judging panel's votes have been tallied, the data will be gathered, analyzed, and Nutrex Research Management will make a final selection and announce the winner of the HEMO-RAGE Page contest. The top 5 winners for the month are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. See Rule #3 for Submission Requirements/Terms of Submission. SITES SUCH AS VOTE EXCHANGE, VOTE NOW, http://fiverr.com/gowithgaurav/give-100-unique-ip-votes-for-any-contestreward-websitefacebook-likes, etc. ARE PROHIBITED. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY CONTESTANT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT WARNING FOR GENERATING VOTES WE DEEM TO BE SUSPICIOUS AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF NUTREX RESEARCH INC. The number of monthly Votes are determined by the total of actual HEMO-RAGE Page votes casted by clicking the "Vote Now" button under each video. Entrants can only submit one Submission per month and it may be removed by Sponsor at any time for any reason. The submission under a profile must have the profile member in the video, not just only being a Director of the video. If the profile memeber is not in the video submission, your video will not be eligible for the monthly contest. Prize will be awarded to the individual whose profile the video was submitted under. Videos submitted after the 25th of each month will be held for the following month's contest and posted on the first of that month. All of the First Prize Winners for the months of January 2012 - November 2012 will then be eligible for the Grand Prize of $10,000. These 11 (eleven) Submissions will be made available for voting on the HEMO-RAGE page for the Voting period of December 1-31, 2012. Grand Prize Winner will be decided by total number of votes in that voting period alone and our judging panel. All previously acquired votes are not counted. All first place winners are not eligble to participate in any other monthly contest for 2012 except for the Grand Prize.
- 2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to legal residents of the Continental United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void where restricted or prohibited by law. Employees of Nutrex Research, and their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) and those living in same household (whether related or not) of each are not eligible. Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entrants must create a profile on www.hemo-ragepage.com using their real name and email address, so in the event they become a Potential Finalist, they can be contacted. Using a fictitious name and/or email address disqualifies Entrant from winning any contest. Monthly first place winners are not eligible for any other monthly prize in the same year.
- 3. VIDEO REQUIREMENTS/TERMS OF SUBMISSION: Any number of people, including yourself, may appear in the Submission. Entrant must provide releases from all persons in the Submission, as required below.
- Must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- Must be a U.S. resident to participate
- Submission must be in English.
- Submission must not be longer than 4 minutes in length.
- Only one video per month can be uploaded per username.
- If spoken, product name should be pronounced properly. HE-MO-RAGE, not HEM-O-RAGE.
- Submission can be in color or black and white and may be enhanced with graphics, special effects or animation created by you. Third party materials, including, without limitation, music, lyrics, logos, trademarks, graphics (including designs or clothing), characters and references to third party materials, such as TV shows, movies, photos, artwork, or products (including competitive products) or parodies of any third party materials cannot be included in the Submission.
- Submission cannot include any personally identifiable information (i.e., last name, address, place of work, etc.) of yourself or any other person(s) (whether appearing in the Submission or not).
- Submission file must be in digital file format (AVI, MOV, MP4, FLV, MPEG or MPG).
- Submission may include Nutrex Research logos and products; however, it MUST show an actual live HEMO-RAGE product in the first 30 seconds. (No picture images allowed.) Any product usage experiences depicted must be in compliance with the Sponsor's standards of decency and product usage. No other products or trademarks may be included in the Video.
- Videos can't show or mention our competitors' names or products.
- Submission cannot have been submitted or won a prize or award in a previous contest of any kind.
- You must have at least a total of 250 votes to qualify for a prize.
- Voting will continue for 25 days after it begins each month. At the end of the 25th day voting will cease and the top five contestants based on the number of votes earned to that point will move on to the monthly final selection process in order to choose the top 5 winners placing in the HEMO-RAGE PAGE video contest. Once the votes are in and the contest is completed, our judging panel will determine the order of the top 5 videos submission for the final selection process. After the judging panel's votes have been tallied, the data will be gathered, analyzed, and Nutrex Research Management will make a final selection and announce the winner of the HEMO-RAGE Page contest.
- 4. If the Submission contains any person(s) other than the Entrant, Entrant must receive prior written permission from other person(s) featured in the Submission (or from parent/legal guardian if other person(s) featured are considered minors in their state of residence) for Sponsor to use their likenesses including posting on website(s) and use in a commercial and such person must agree to appear for no compensation, other than scale union payment, if applicable, if Entrant is deemed the winner. Entrant must receive prior written transfer of ownership from the videographer if the Submission was recorded by someone other than the Entrant. Written copies of such permissions must be made available to Sponsor upon request and must be submitted for Entrant to be a Finalist or a winner. IMPORTANT: If Entrant is selected as a Potential Finalist, any other person(s) (or their parent/legal guardian if such other person(s) featured are considered minors in their state of residence) appearing in the Submission will be required to sign a publicity and liability release and waiver of liability and if the Submission was taped by someone other than the Entrant, videographer will be required to sign a transfer of ownership and liability release prior to Entrant being deemed an eligible Finalist.
- 5. SUBMISSION CANNOT CONTAIN ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS, INCORPORATE OR REFERENCE ANYTHING THAT IS OWNED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR ENTITY OR WOULD REQUIRE THE CONSENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR ENTITY IN ANY JURISDICTION.
- 6. Submissions must not contain inappropriate or defamatory words/statements (including words or symbols that are considered offensive to individuals of any race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group); they must not depict any dangerous activities or situations; they must not include threats to any person, place, business, or group; they must not disparage persons or organizations, including those associated with the Sponsor; they must not invade the privacy or other rights of any person, firm, entity, and they must not in any other way contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to any and all applicable federal, state, or local laws and regulations. Submissions cannot contain any unacceptable clothing or adornments, or display any commercial/corporate advertising other than Nutrex logos and products (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, trademarks, slogans, political, personal and religious statements) as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Submissions must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. Submissions may not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent (including but not limited to nudity or pornography), profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, slanderous or libelous and may not in any way reference persons or organizations without their written permission. The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. Submissions cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate. Sponsor, judges reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any Submission that, in their sole opinion, refers, depicts or in any way reflects negatively upon the Sponsor, the Contest or any other person or entity, or does not comply with these requirements or these Official Rules. Submissions must be suitable for presentation in a public forum, including, but not limited to, television commercials, in sole determination of Sponsor and/or the judge.
- 7. By submitting a Submission, (1) Entrant certifies the Submission is his/her own original work and he/she holds all rights to the Submission, that the Submission has not won a previous prize or award and that he/she has complied with the Official Rules of the Contest; (2) if Entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence, Entrant certifies he/she received parental permission to enter this Contest and to grant the rights hereunder; (3) Entrant certifies he/she received prior written permission from any other person(s) appearing in the video, the videographer (if applicable) or a parent/legal guardian of any person deemed a minor and (4) to the extent the Submission makes any statements about Entrant's experience with Nutrex products or services, such statements reflect the Entrant's honest opinions, beliefs, findings and experiences.
- 8. ONLINE VOTING TO DETERMINE THE FINALISTS: During the Voting Period (first 25 days of a month), eligible Submissions received during the Entry Period will be posted on the HEMO-RAGE Page at www.hemo-ragepage.com. Visitors will be given the opportunity to vote for their favorite Submissions by clicking the "Vote Now" button near the video. Submissions must have at least a total of 250 votes to qualify for a prize. The five (5) Entrants with the most eligible Votes at the end of the Voting Period each month, as determined by Sponsor, will be deemed Finalists, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a tie, tied Submissions will be judged by Sponsor in accordance with the criteria outlined in Rule #5. The final tabulation of votes received during the Voting Period will be accomplished by Sponsor. Once the votes are in and the contest is completed, our judging panel will determine the order of the top 5 videos submission for the final selection process. After the judging panel's votes have been tallied, the data will be gathered, analyzed, and Nutrex Research Management will make a final selection and announce the winner of the HEMO-RAGE Page contest. Sponsor will make 3 attempts to contact Potential Finalists via email within a 24-hour period beginning on/about the 1st of the following month and every 24 hours after that. The Potential Finalist has up to 24 hours from the delivery of the third email to respond. If Sponsor is unable to reach a Potential Finalist and obtain his/her mailing address within this time frame, he/she will be disqualified. Potential Finalists will then be notified by express delivery carrier and will be required to complete and return required documents as detailed in Rule #7 in order to qualify as a Finalist.
- 9. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: One (1) Grand Prize - A check for $10,000. The Sponsor may choose (but is not required) to use the Grand Prize winning Submission in future advertising, including broadcast advertising. The dates and times of broadcast of any television commercial will be at Sponsor's sole discretion and there is no monetary value associated with the use of the Submission in advertising in any medium, including, without limitation, broadcast of any television commercial; no monetary compensation will be paid in connection therewith other than any minimum scale payment to talent required by any applicable union agreement which the Entrant (if Entrant appears in the Submission) and any persons in the Submission agree to accept. Eleven (11) First Place Finalist Prizes - A check for $2,500. Eleven (11) Second Place Finalist Prizes - A check for $1,000. Eleven (11) Third Place Finalist Prizes - A check for $500. Eleven (11) Fourth Place Finalist Prizes - $250 credit to be used only toward products on Nutrex.com. Eleven (11) Fifth Place Finalist Prizes - $150 credit to be used only toward products on Nutrex.com. Fourth and Fifth Monthly Finalist Prize line of credit must be redeemed for products from Nutrex.com. No cash value. No refunds. Prizes consist only of the items listed as the prize. Limit one Finalist Prize per person/household. Only the Entrant who submitted the winning Submission will receive a prize; any other individuals who may appear in, or assisted in production of the winning Submission will not receive the prize. Winners are responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded.
- 10. GENERAL RULES: Potential Finalists (or parent/legal guardian if potential Finalist is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete an Affidavit certifying that the Submission is his/her own original work and the Entrant holds all rights to the Submission and all elements therein, that the Submission has not previously been submitted as an entry into another contest or won a previous prize or award and that the Entrant has followed the Official Rules of the Contest. Additionally, potential Finalist (or parent/legal guardian if potential Finalist is deemed a minor) will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify the winning Submission, in its sole discretion. In order to become a Finalist, if the Submission includes images of persons other than the Entrant and/or if the Submission was recorded by someone other than the Entrant, the Entrant must also submit a completed and signed Publicity Release and Liability Release from each additional person depicted in the Entrant's Submission and the Entrant must submit a completed and signed Transfer of Ownership from the videographer. All documents will be sent via overnight carrier, signature required and must be completed and returned WITHIN (5) DAYS (including Weekends and Postal Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance with this time period or return of any notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate Finalist may be selected. Winners will be notified by email. Sponsor may also take all steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to Sponsor by potential Finalists and all persons depicted in Submission (or parent/legal guardian if person is deemed a minor). In that regard, potential Finalists and all persons depicted in Submission (or parent/legal guardian if person is deemed a minor) will be obligated to provide necessary contacts and information so that Sponsor may conduct such investigation. By accepting prize, winners (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor) agree to release and hold Sponsor, its respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. Winners (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor) assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Contest or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name, likeness and/or Submission for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entrants (or parent/legal guardian if Entrant is a minor) agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective directors, officers, employees and agents, assigns, harmless from and against any and all liability and damages arising out of participation in this Contest or acceptance of any prize. By participating in this Contest, Entrants (or parent/legal guardian if Entrant is a minor) agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the Sponsor's decisions which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor reserves the right to reproduce the Submissions in full or edit and enhance the Submissions at its discretion. Potential Finalists/Grand Prize winners may be required to submit original high quality video file of Contest Submission to Sponsor upon request. Sponsor is authorized to use Submissions as it sees fit, including usage in advertising and online without compensation other than as specified in this Official Rules. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Submission of a Submission grants Sponsor and its agents an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, license and right to publish, use, publicly perform the Submission in any way, in any and all media, now known or later created, without limitation, and without consideration to the Entrant unless otherwise specified herein.
- 11. NOTICE TO ONLINE ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If an Entrant/voter submits more than the stated number of Submissions/votes permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an Entrant/voter attempted to obtain additional Submissions/votes by using multiple email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, only the first of such Submissions/votes submitted by the Entrant/voter will be valid and subsequent Submissions/votes may be declared null and void. Sponsor is not responsible for faulty, incorrect or mistranscribed email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Contest, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's Internet service provider or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Contest is severely undermined by any event beyond Sponsor's control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Contest without any further obligation. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the Contest as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted online; Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to judge all valid and eligible Submissions received up to the time of such Force Majeure event in order to award the prize, providing a sufficient number of Submissions are received. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Contest as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. If technical malfunctions or suspect voting/irregularities corrupt the voting process, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award the prizes based solely on non-suspect votes and the judges scores. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and all eligible Submissions received prior to termination will be judged, per these Official Rules. Proof of submitting Submissions/votes will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation/voting will void all such Submissions/votes by such methods. SITES SUCH AS VOTE EXCHANGE, VOTE NOW, http://fiverr.com/gowithgaurav/give-100-unique-ip-votes-for-any-contestreward-websitefacebook-likes, etc. ARE PROHIBITED. Sponsor reserves the right to freeze or close an account or to prohibit the participation/voting of an individual/account holder if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the account holder fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non convenes lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
- 13. WINNERS: To view the winning Submissions, visit www.hemo-ragepage.com the second week of the month following each monthly contest and the first week in January 2013 for the Grand Prize Winner.
- 14. SPONSOR: Nutrex Research, 5707 Dot Com Ct, Ste 1001, Oviedo, FL 32765